The Cecilian Society

The University of Glasgow's only Musical Theatre Society, open to all.
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dancer rehearsal schedule
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:30 am 

Hello!

Here's a schedule of all the dance rehearsals up until christmas. I thought this'd be better than sending an enormous text to you all. I've tried to work with the availability people have given me. Inevitably, people are still gonna miss things, but we'll have some revision sessions to go over stuff again.

Sunday 22nd Nov (aka, this sunday)
3-4-Boy dancers-Barmitzvah dance
5-6.30-ALL girl dancers (both groups) starting on Pop: restaurant section (except Hannah who I can go over it with when you're podium dancing later) AND John Gerard and Cavey
7.30-8.30-Podium dancers (except, possibly, Lucy Wild-we'll have to finish it some other time, but that's ok)

Sunday 29th Nov
4.30-6(approx)-Run of Act one with principles which it'd be useful to have you at (both girl groups and boys)
6-8-1st group of girl dancers and boy dancers finishing/going over Saturday Night
8-9-Revision of anything if anyone wants to do it. But you're free to go home if you feel good about everything.

Sunday 6th Dec
3.30-4.30-Boys-Right in front of your eyes
6-9(at latest)-Revision session for anyone who needs it, for instance if you missed learning something the first time, or want to go over stuff more.This is for ALL dancers, both girl groups and the guys as well.

Sunday 13th Dec
Still to be decided depending on rooms we can get. If we get rooms big enough to dance in then we'll be going over everything we've done so far. And then we can go to the pub and have a well deserved sit down.

That's it. I know some of you can't make all of that. Anyone who can't make something who hasn't told me already, please do.

Amyx