The Cecilian Society

The University of Glasgow's only Musical Theatre Society, open to all.
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: CCUSA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:59 am 

The following beautifully-coloured message may be of interest to some of you. Note that the first meeting date has already passed, sorry about that!

Ben
x

Hi there,

My name’s Scott and I work for a company called CCUSA. We are a student friendly company that offer summer work and travel placements, mainly in the USA but also in Canada, Russia and Croatia. We are searching for people that are enthusiastic, outgoing, like working with kids and have a love of the performing arts to work over in North America for 9 weeks in the summer in one of the 1000+ awesome Summer Camps that we work with.

I feel that the guys in the Cecilian Society would be perfect. Especially since I proudly recall my kids putting on a mean version of Fiddler on the Roof a few years back :) If you or any members of your club/society might be interested, please please *forward this message on to them* and come along and find out more at one of our CCUSA information meetings.

The meetings are FREE and totally non-committal and provide a chance for you to watch some (fairly cheesy!) videos, listen to the details of the different CCUSA programmes and ask questions to find out if the program is for you. I hope you and/or some of your members can make it along if they are interested in having the Best Summer of their Life!

To kick off our season, we are offering an amazing all-inclusive price of £249, which is less than half the price of other companies that do basically exactly the same thing as us!

So come along to one of the meetings on:

Thursday 23rd October in the Boyd-Orr Building Room 613
Summer Camp Presentation @ 5.30pm
Worldwide Adventures Presentation @ 6.30pm

and

Tuesday 18th November in the Adam Smith Building 916 (T316)
Summer Camp Presentation @ 5.30pm
Worldwide Adventures Presentation @ 6.30pm

If the camp program doesn’t appeal to you then we have alternative programs such as Work Experience USA, Work Adventures Australia, Work Adventures New Zealand, Volunteer South Africa, Camp Canada, Camp Russia, all of which will be covered at this FREE info meeting. Please visit our website http://www.ccusa.com call 0131 454 1687 or e-mail me at scott_t@ccusa.co.uk or scotland@ccusa.co.uk for more details!

Get in touch with me if you have any questions at all and I hope to see some of you there!

Scott

Scott Torrance
CCUSA Scotland
Tel: 07790 376 976

http://www.ccusa.com

Post subject: Re: CCUSA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:19 pm 

That's awesome! :) Anyone who does a camp is welcome to come visit me in Indiana if they get the time. :)